Just submitted my VOL paper for evaluation. I must admit that it's not one of my best pieces of work - in fact quite far from it.
Nevertheless - this is pretty much the "closure" of "Chapter 2" (the first being LOC). Any further thoughts and reflections from the last post up till now, have been made in the VOL paper.
Subsequent activities of "VOL in action" may (or may not) end up being posted here. While I'm making it a point to continue with coaching - I don't want to clutter up this blog as there is still a "Chapter 3" for me to undergo.
Anyway although probably not related - I just wanted to state that I personally feel that US President Barrack Obama is "quite the epitome" of VOL. The man just oozes inspiration and good karma! Talk about having voice.... the impact that *one man* can have on so many people (just look at the turn out at his inauguration ceremony) - and interestingly, this includes millions of souls in lands so far, far away from America (who didn't even have the right to vote him in to the White House). Truly amazing!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment